[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thursday night class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 17:34:56 UTC 2016

To all students in the Counting class and others,

Class is tonight at 8PM Eastern, and phone number is below. If you are
attending class tonight you Must have a crochet hook, a medium or one of
your choice. A call of 4 ply yarn, a leftover or your choice. I will be
teaching, stitch by stitch while on the phone the Granny square. I will only
teach with one color but direct you how to do this if using more than one
color. I welcome anyone to join this class, if you have the materials you
need to do this pattern. There are many ways to do granny I will teach one.
So grab a hook and some yarn and dial in if you would like a refresher on
making the Granny square. Number 712-775-7000 code 838611 at 8 Eastern

Terry Knox