[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lyon Brand

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 23:16:55 UTC 2016

I have just placed my order for some of this new Shawl in a Ball yarn over
on Lyone Brand.  They are going to have a knit along to make a sweater out
of the Shawl in a Ball Yarn.  So I purchased what I needed for that.  I also
got yarn for 2 of their other free Shawl in a ball patterns which are
crocheted.  If I like how one of them turns out since 2 of them are in
crochet, maybe I will teach it as a class in the Fall.

Lyon Brand is having free shipping on orders over $35.

I will let you know more about this yarn.  There is over 500 yards per ball
and $9.99 per ball.  They just came out with 6 new free patterns.  I had
also found a Feather and lace shawl pattern done out of this yarn on Lyon
Brand.

Joyce
Joyce