[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 04:39:42 UTC 2016

Welcome to the group.

Portia

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 9:20 PM -0700, "Sirena Carroll via Nfb-krafters-korner" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello, everyone. My name is Sirena, and I just wanted to introduce
myself after being shy and lurking for a few weeks.

I can't say I'm much of a crafter at the moment, but I would love to
be. I adore crafts. I've always just found that trying to undertake
most projects as a blind individual was either shot down or failed
spectacularly.

I'm truly excited to learn from you all. I'm currently interested in
candlemaking, and I'm reading about that macramé class right now which
sounds sooo intrigueing, though I have zero previous experience.

I look forward to getting to know you all and to expanding my
creativity with your help!

Rena