[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome!

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:45:30 UTC 2016

Welcome to the new members. My name is Dixie.  Yep, from the deep south.
Well, the deep south of southern New England, on the Connecticut coast.

I live here with my husband, bratty cat, and Walker's friend Jayla.

Jody, good to see you found us.

I teach a monthly knit dish cloth class here by email.

My mantra is, it is a great way to try out new techniques.  There is a
minimum of commitment both in supplies and in time to make a dish cloth, and
I promise your dishes won't mention any mistakes in the piece that you have
made while learning the new technique.

So, welcome and do stop by our website: www.krafterskorner.org
And pick out a class to try.

Dixie