[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome!

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:43:37 UTC 2016

Hi Jodie;
Welcome to the group.
Like Dixie, I am also from Connecticut, but, I moved to the South,
(Maryland ) to get away from the cold New England Winters.
Frokm your name, it sounds like you're a fellow Native American. May I ask
what Tribe you're from? I am half Blackfoot, on my Paternal side of the
family. so, I guess that explains my love of making things by hand, and
growing things.

My Native American name is Soaring Eagle. My Paternal Grandmother gave me
that name during a ceremonial naming when she firast held me. (Funny, but I
really don't remember that. ) Lol.
Take care.
Henry Soaring Eagle
Sorry for the typos folks, I am typing this quickly as I am going out
shortly.