[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:59:13 UTC 2016

Hi Rina,

welcome to our group. you have certainly come to the right place. here we not only believe, but have proved time and time again that a blind person can do most any kind of craft. we learn from one another and who is better to explain how to do something as a blind person then another blind person?

so glad that you found us.

the macrame basket is somewhat advanced. but you are welcome to sign up and use it as your first class which is free in order to see how these classes are taught. I would just hate to have you  purchase all of the supplies and then find the project too much for you. but if you really are intrigued, I am certainly willing to help you learn to macrame. I describe what to do step by step.
 other students always are williing to pitch in and help to describe something in another way if needed.
take care.
Cathy F