[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 25 17:35:11 UTC 2016

Welcome to all the new members!
I am Terry Powers from MD.
Thanks to KK, I am a lover of the loom, learning more and more about knitting, and a beginner at crochet.
I brought plastic canvas to this group and now I have a few followers.  I have tried a little at beading.
Loom and hand knitting are my favorite.  I make hats to sell and donate to the homeless, through our church.  I make blanket strips, which we put together, for the men coming back from war.  I am in the middle of making a baby blanket, which  will be given to a newly baptized baby, by the church!
You can see, with a job, I am a busy lady!

Terry Powers