[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for new members

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Apr 25 18:50:33 UTC 2016

Hi Nella;
Great idea;
How about if you have someone from the group, give a 3 to 5 minute talk about the group.
Someone from the KK group could talk about our group, one month and next month, maybe someone who is on the parents group, talk about that group, then the Seniours group and on and on.
No one from KK knows this, but I made slate cases for a while and solde  them, shortly after KK started, and donated a small amount to my chapter.
It helped KK and let people in my chapter and state, know I was a crafter.

Terry P.