[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:22:30 UTC 2016

Rena,

No. Don't give up. You can do the chain. You need somebody to walk you
through it. To tell you that there was a class a month ago is unkind and
uncaring. You need help now. Although it is not allowed on this group, if
you will e-mail me privately at ncbootman at gmail.com we can arrange for me to
talk with you by phone and help you over this hump. You can do this. It will
take practice. But, it is not rocket science. I have been crocheting for
over 40 years and do not use vision. So, I know you can. Contact me and
let's get you started.

Greg