[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crocheting for Idiots

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 27 16:39:03 UTC 2016

Renna,
I have just finished a two month beginner crochet class and it was for the
Total beginner. I will say, I think you might have a difficult time just
using books without some help. I might suggest, calling your state library
and asking for their help in sending you what they have on cassette or I
should say, digitial books. They will also help you get back on Bard. After
you start reading your first book, try the slip know and the chain, if you
have a problems either post your problem on list or I have listed my email
below, feel free to contact me. Crochet is easy but it does take time to go
thru and teach. On list we have completed Step three, Pattern reading and
counting after completed basis stitches. If we can get you up on this the
next step in increase and decrease coming in June and July. Please let me
know if I can help.
Terry Knox
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com