[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prince money/other comments

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:40:03 UTC 2016

Love that grape jelly! I’m going to send that joke to my sister-in-law, who was a big fan. I wasn’t, but you gotta feel something when someone that talented goes that young... As to the name of our upcoming retail establishment, what about “Purple Yarn?” You know what our theme song would be: “Purple yarn, purple yarn...” I know, boo-hiss!

Greg, thanks for keeping us honest—we really do need to look out for the newbies, so as not to frustrate them before they even have a chance to get their feet wet. I’m glad you took the time to work with Rena.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to filter out all the repeated text with all the greater-than signs in a listserv like ours, I’d have solved... well? SOME of the world’s problems, anyway.
Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---