[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat for May 9

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 00:22:16 UTC 2016

The floral tape can be found in the craft stores in the artificial flower
section.  It is green and not exactly sticky like tape, but you stretch it
and it sticks to itself.  You can unroll it and reroll it.

I have even bought it at my grocery store that sells fresh flowers.  It is
called floral tape & isn't that wide maybe 1/2" give or take.

Joyce