[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braided Para Cord Sailor's Bracelet

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 01:37:51 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Is anyone interested in learning how to make a braided Sailor's bracelet out
of para cord?  If so, I'd be willing to teach a 1 session class in June on
either a Saturday afternoon at 2pm, or on a Friday evening at 8pm.  Besides
the para cord, all you need is a small bit of tape, and a can from your
pantry or something of similar size and shape.  The size can I am referring
to is the one that crushed or stewed tomatoes, or pumpkin pie filling come
in.  I will find out the correct name of this size can, it's measurements
and how many ounces it holds.

Annette