[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot/quips

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:22:01 UTC 2016

Oh, who says they deserve DECORATED duct tape! I think the punishment should fit the crime, and there should be extreme penalties for those who use their mouth too much for stupid comments!

And, I’m glad our list isn’t too PC—that you can get away with a quip about Adolph... Sometimes, people just get too uptight. Such a balance, between civility not taken too far, and insensitivity...

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---