[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braided Para Cord Sailor's Bracelet

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Apr 29 10:02:57 UTC 2016

Hi Annette,
I think if it would be an afternoon class for you guys it will then be at
around 8 in the evening for us.
If it is an evening class it is around 3 to 4 a.m. here in South Africa.

So,  yes,  six or seven hour difference.
Maybe an afternoon class at 2 or 3 could work?
And, glad I am not the only one who had trouble figuring out this type of
technique.
Smiles
Lindy

To list your business or personal ad for free or find what you need, visit
http://bizviznet.com
a business and classifieds site for blind and visually impaired users
worldwide