[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Spool from Horizons for the Blind

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Fri Apr 29 11:00:06 UTC 2016

Hello, All,
I just went to the Horizons for the Blind website to look for Braille
pattern books and found the equipment in their Crafter's Closet. Among
the things there is a knitting spool. Has anyone used this and can you
tell about it? What is it made of? Does it have pegs, hooks or looped
prongs and how many of tghem are there? How big is the opening in the
middle? Does it come with a tool? Now, the tool may be too much to ask
with a price of $2 but I'm thinking of ordering this one and would like
to know if I should also order a knitting tool. With all the round loom
books they have, why don't they sell looms?
Dotty