[Nfb-krafters-korner] Picking a Saturday for the Sailor's BraceletClass

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Fri Apr 29 22:17:52 UTC 2016

Hi,
I can do this day.
Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:04 AM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Annette Carr
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Picking a Saturday for the Sailor's
BraceletClass

Hi All,

I am excited about how much interest there is in the Sailor's bracelet
class.  As calendars are consulted, it appears that Saturday afternoon June
18 is my best option.  However, that is Father's Day weekend.  How many
people will be able to attend if it is held on June 18?  If there is at
least a few of you who can attend, I will move forward with submitting the
class proposal, and I will plan to teach the class again, but it will not be
until October or next winter.

Annette