[Nfb-krafters-korner] seaming toddler sweater

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Fri Apr 29 23:35:15 UTC 2016

Hey Rena,
No I’m not amazing, just very stubborn.  And today I’m Mrs super Picky, that’s not the real me. I’m usually quite layed back.  I must tell you I’ve been crocheting for years; things like dishcloths and  baby blankets.  Most times the last row was much bigger then when I started.    LOL
I admit I am very pleased with this little sweater so far in spite of a panic attack a moment ago when I thought I put on a sleeve sideways. But no problem I did it correct the first time.  major relief!
I  do spend some time laughing at myself.
It is approaching 4:30 Friday afternoon, for me it is time to put the project away, quit while I’m a head and enjoy happy hour with Mr. Right.
Cheers,
Catherine J