[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership assistance

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 16:17:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I noticed that we have had several new folks join our list lately.  Whether
you are new to the list, been on list a while, or been around since Joyce
started this group, we want to offer you an opportunity to learn a variety
of crafts from people who are just like you.  We all love crafts and we all
learn to navigate life with loads of adaptations.  If you have always wanted
to join our classes but could not afford the membership here is your chance.
The Kane Brewer Membership Fund was established to assist you in reaching
your crafting goals.  I can assure you that your request for assistance will
be kept in confidence.

We are accepting requests , so don't delay.

Just send an email to:

Joyce Kane at blindhands at aol.com

Terry Knox at tknox6 at sc.rr.com

Or Jill Rossiter at jillbilly4 at comcast.net

Please include the following information:

Name:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Brief statement  outlining need for assistance:

What an exciting time it is here round the Korner, being able to help others
and grow our division!