[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership August 1

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 17:15:23 UTC 2016

	I want to thank all of you who paid your membership and got it in by
August 1st.  I am happy to let all of you know that we have 50 paid members
as of today.

Jill is sending out notices to those who were members last year to give them
a reminder.  By January 1st, 2016 we had 70 paid members.

I know some of you told me you will be mailing in your dues and that is
fantastic.

I really would like to see our membership grow.  More people, more classes,
more exchange of ideas and of course more crafting fun!

Welcome aboard and let the Christmas in August Classes begin!

Joyce Kane, President
Nfb Krafters Division