[Nfb-krafters-korner] My next project.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Aug 3 15:03:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I've been hand quilting for years, and right now I'm just making bow-tie squares and setting them aside to eventually make a quilt. Well, my step-sister is pregnant with a boy and I decided I'd like to make her a quilt for the baby. Only problem is, all the fabric squares I already have made are either floral patterns or pink, LOL. So, I purchased some more boyish fabrics. I'm doing a basic 4 inch square pattern with about 8 different print fabrics. I'm trying to decide how big this blanket/quilt should be. Should  I make it to fit a toddler bed? Or smaller? Also, the last baby quilt I made, for the backing, I used this really nifty fabric that already came with the quilt filling/stuffing attached. It wasn't too thick, but it worked perfectly. I am not sure if they still make fabric like this, and if so, where to purchase it. Do you all know if I can still get this? Also, please let me know your thoughts on the size. Thanks!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system