[Nfb-krafters-korner] certain kind of glue or cement

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 01:03:57 UTC 2016

I hope somebody knows about this product.  I receive things in the mail
frequently that are sealed with a kind of nonsticky substance that can be
rolled off the paper with fingers.  I have seen it often enough that I did
not expect problems finding it in craft stores or office supply stores.  I
don't know what it is called, but I have checked at Office

Depot, Staples, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc., and cannot get anybody who
knows about it.  Perhaps I am not describing it well.  It has been appearing
in my mail for more than ten years, because I started looking for it before
I closed my office in 2007.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?  Do you know what it is called?
It could be useful for a variety of projects if I could find it.  It does
not stick to fingers.  It holds paper together, but when you roll it off,
the paper feels smooth.  I don't know if it leaves a mark or not.  I will
very much appreciate any information that any of you can provide.  Thank
you.

Ramona