[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom "knit-off" questions

Deborah Armstrong debee at jfcl.com
Thu Aug 4 18:19:47 UTC 2016

So I think I figured out between bookshare and YouTube how to do the
e-wrap. I got the counter clockwise and clockwise stuff mixed up but
realized I wrap each peg counterclockwise while moving clockwise around
the loom from one peg to the next.

But I'm having some trouble with the tool used to "knit off" lifting the
bottom wrap over the top. It seems easier with my fingers but then I
have to wrap very loosely. Are there tricks for using the pick tool?

Also the books are all talking about using two strands or three strands.
Does this mean using two balls of yarn and holding two strands together
and wrapping that way, or does it mean wrapping around more than once to
double-strand a wrap? Isn't it confusing if you have more than one
strand if you lift the bottom strand up and over the wraps -- I mean
remembering how many strands a wrap contains?

I have the Knifty Knitter set with the grooves in each peg.

Thanks.

--Debee