[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need your help

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 03:06:47 UTC 2016

I just learned why our Ravelry account for those who joined it will not show
up on your Group lists.  Apparently, we need a picture [not sure if a
graphic will work]

So some of you might be artistic with taking pictures or drawing.  I am sure
you have children or Grandchildren creative enough to come up with something
to represent all our crafting.  We need something to put up and or use.

Now I will give an idea out and let's see if anyone will try to run with it.
Take a bunch of your crafting supplies [looms, bags of beads, safety pins,
fabric, alls of yarn, sewing machine, long arm quilting machines, soap
molds,and take them all and toss them [no, no, no not out], but on a chair
or lounge and don't be neat oooo I forgot knitting needles, crochet hook,
baskets s[you get the idea] and then let your kids, Grandkids, brother or
sister, boyfriend anyone except the guy that is living in your house and
tell them to take pictures of this.

If it is the guy living in your house, he probably would think you are
cleaning and tossing these out.

I am not kidding here.  I picture like a display of all types of crafting
that we have done here.  It don't have to be finished projects[as not
everyone has the need to finish things], but half done stuff will work, too.

So go ahead and get going and let's consider what you come up with.

Joyce