[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comment on patterns & projects

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:20:59 UTC 2016

Good morning!

I wanted to share  a bit about my classes & patterns.

For any class I teach, feel free to make the project your own. When I
teach, I give you the basics for that project. Once you have the basics
down, get creative & make the project your own by adding embellishments,
using new stitches,  etc. also, share your ideas with the group & maybe you
will inspire someone else's creative juices to begin to flow.

Happy crafting!

Courtney