[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wanted to share this one

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 14:47:40 UTC 2016

I want them all!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 9:38 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Wanted to share this one

Sorry I missed chat on Monday, long day. I wanted to share two things and
did not get there. One is a mason jar items that is usually not on most
lists and one that is a Christmas Cup items. I will place them below if
anyone wants them give me a should and I will send the written instructions
to you by email as not to put too much on list.

Creamsickle Cupcake in a Jar. This is an orange frosted cupcake from the
50's that you make and give in jar and I added my special spoon, see below.

Christmas Cup and spoon. This is a mug that you fill with a package of
premade hot chocolate, a small plastic wrap of marshmallows and my spoon.
Made these spoons for my daughters class without the cup one Christmas and
they were a great hit. You can make a big or small amount fast and
inexpensively.

Let me know who wants what, I will send them to your private email.

Terry K