[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Cooking Craft

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 02:04:43 UTC 2016

I read this and my mouth  watered...

Gee you guys always talking about food.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Courtney Fulghum Smith via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 8:49 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Courtney Fulghum Smith <cmfulghum at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Cooking Craft

I got this recipe from one of the cooking lists that I'm on & I thought some
of you might enjoy doing this with your children or grandchildren.

Enjoy!

Courtney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yummy Snowflakes

Ingredients

4 flour tortillas
Scissors
Powder sugar

Directions

Gently fold the tortilla in to quarters (Don't crease it, or it will tare).
Cut pieces out to make cool snowflake designs when you open it up. (You
might wana practice that part with paper first). Fry the tortilla until it's
crispy. Then, sprinkle it with powder sugar.