[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: instapot Sale

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:09:19 UTC 2016

I know the Instapot pressure cooker was mentioned & discussed on list a few
months ago. It is on sale today at Amazon. Below is information & a link to
the product. I looked at the description & it didn't say if it was
Bluetooth enabled. If you are concerned about that capability, you could
call Amazon Customer Service & I'm sure they could help you.

Courtney

I bought the 6 Qt Instant Pot about a year and a half ago and LOVE IT!
Makes full meals in about 30 min, even starting from frozen.  Makes the
BEST soups and stews!  I also cook chicken in it and then make other dishes
like chicken salad or chicken casseroles, then use the cooking "juice" for
soup!   Also wonderful for beans and rice!

I am buying one at this price to save for a Christmas Present for someone!
These are normally around $119.

Ginny

If you want a great pressure cooker and get a great price Amazon has the
deal of the day Instant Pot pressure cooker for only $69.99!!!
Please use this link if you purchase this as I will get a small commission
if you purchase from my link here it is:

http://amzn.to/2aM9r5s