[Nfb-krafters-korner] Off topic, Braille books

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 01:28:33 UTC 2016

Please wait until the 15th or the 1st of each month to post handmade
items,craft supplies, books or crafting supplies.  Those are the days you
can post on this list items you might want to sell, trade or give away.

NFB Krafters Division is not involved with these transactions, strickly
between buyer and seller.

Joyce Kane