[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: FW: GGM Babble All about a special dog

Deborah Armstrong debee at jfcl.com
Wed Aug 17 01:15:14 UTC 2016

Wonderfully heart-warming read. I am surrender coordinator for our
county's branch of NorCal golden retriever rescue,  and a "lab person"
-- a retriever person, actually, can handle the drive, the energy  and
the strength of these bred to work large dogs!

Each time I place a dog with a foster, find the right fit for its
forever home or even hear of a golden who needs our organization I am so
glad I get to do this work!