[Nfb-krafters-korner] need craft project ideas

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 04:29:14 UTC 2016

Hello I would love some help from some of you or all of you.

Myself and another woman will be leading a craft workshop at our state
convention at the end of October.  We will have an hour and a half time
slot, so we need projects that can be done in that time frame.  Some of the
participants will have little to no crafting experience.  We would like to
have 2 or 3 projects so people can choose which to do.  The goal is to
promote the idea that a person can still enjoy crafting with little or no
vision.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  I was thinking that maybe a
Halloween or Christmas tree decoration might be nice.

Also a project without a million supplies that are not too costly would be
preferable.

I look forward to hearing from all of you talented people.

Nella