[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fall Pumpkin Loom a Naries!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 19:50:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I hope you will join me on September 8 and 15 to create a fall pumpkin
luminary.  We will be making a small version, but I will share the larger
size patterns as well.  This is a loom knit class.  You will need the 12 peg
flower loom, worsted weight orange and green yarn, it is meant to be lacey.
Loom tool, tapestry needle, all purpose glue, 2 small round balloons, and a
battery powered tea light. It is really cute and can be used from Halloween
through Thanksgiving.  So come along and lets go loomy!

Jill