[Nfb-krafters-korner] Foundation single crochet stitch

Catherine McManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:29:12 UTC 2016

Hi Carol,
I would love to learn this stitch.
The only trouble is I can't get to the chats  it's in the middle of the day
here in Aussie land and I have my stretch class at the time the chat is
held.
Is there any way after you have done the chat could you write the way to do
the foundation stitch in a email?  If not that is ok.
If so my email is cathiemcmanus at hotmail.com
Thankyou.
Cheers Catherine.