[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Scratching My Head

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 16:35:31 UTC 2016

Courtney, probably the book is for partially sighted kids or kids in the
schools who have heard of him and want to learn more. It is awesome this
book is there.

I hear you though, giggle, reading time fifteen minutes, hehehehe. It hardly
seems worth recording the book, snort.

Becky and the flying fluffy fur ball