[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Origami

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:05:14 UTC 2016

> Cindy,

Here is what I do to remind me of the classes I have signed up for:

Immediately after registering for a class, I put a reminder in my calendar
on my phone. If it is a phone class, I put in two reminders, one for the
day before & one for 15 minutes before. When I get the dial-in information,
I copy & paste it in the notes section of the event. If it is an email
class, i put "email" beside the class name & set only one reminder for the
day before.

Hopefully this will help you create a system that works best for  you.

Courtney