[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Scratching My Head

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 05:36:25 UTC 2016

OMG!!! and LOL!!  Whenever I want a good laugh, I just have to look at what's posted on our list.  Y'all have me laughing out loud and it's 1:30 in the morning.  I sure hope I haven't disturbed my granddaughter who sleeps next door.  Ah, she's 15 and is probably on her new iPhone anyway.  She'll just think grandma is a little off her rocker. LOL  (The rocker is in the living room.)  Keep the posts coming.  Yeah, that book is probably for low vision kids or sighted kids of blind parents.  wonder if there are raised pictures.  (Oops, it's DB book so I guess no raised pictures or others either.)  Courtney, you'll have to let us know at a Monday night chat OR give us a funny post here.  I'm sure you'll get some feedback. LOL  Good night or good morning.

Annely