[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Scratching My Head

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 20 14:28:52 UTC 2016

Well Henry, participating in a variety of brain activities such as reading
and imaginative thinking will help slowdown the onset of dementia.  Do you
think extra reading can reverse the signs of dementia?

Terry beware if you see the mailman making extra book deliveries or if your
internet usage significantly increases.  Smile!!

Henry we love having you around here and plan to keep you here for a long
time.

Annette