[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pictures and help needed

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 00:28:53 UTC 2016

We would like some pictures of the bell and any of the class projects that
you have made this month.

I would also like someone that might be interested in designing or putting
together a page for our website with these pictures.  Something cool like,
"Sneak peek for the Holidays"   Anyone interested in working on this or
working with one of our website people, please let me know.  We have time
now, but if we wait the time will slip away.

Send me a note at:
Blindhands at AOL.com

Joyce Kane