[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Carol O.

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 17:24:08 UTC 2016

Yes, I saw something yesterday that was strange.  Now I just saw something with a strange subject line of fw4:..  I didn't open it though.  I was on another list a couple of years ago where something or someone got into it and was posting a lot of crazy sexual stuff.  I didn't open them because I could tell by the subject line that they were bad.  They had to close down the list and start a new one because it got so bad.  I'm not saying it will happen here, but just saying what happened on the other list.  I hope you can fix this problem without too much difficulty, Carol.  Good luck.

Annely