[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Help please

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:42:07 UTC 2016

I've been shipping a lot of packages for my business and I use USPS
flat rate priority. You can go to the post office and pick up free
envelopes/boxes that already say priority on them, and all you have to
do is print your own shipping labels at home and affix them to the
front of the package. I bought half page shipping labels on Amazon and
it's easy to align your address and the delivery address with word and
print them out.

Minh

On 8/23/16, slery via Nfb-krafters-korner