[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Update

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:09:31 UTC 2016

HI Terry K., I don't suggest that you go to your ccomputer repair store,
they may set your computer back to the original factory settings and then
you will really be in a pickle.
Can you go through your agency for the blind? They might be able to set you
up with a computer tech that is familiar with jaws or what ever speech
package you have.
Terry and I have a couple of computer techs that we work with.
Lastly, like Beckie said, a box of candy or even a bottle of wine or  a 6
pack of beer doesn't hurt either.
Hth.
henry