[Nfb-krafters-korner] O.t.: BrailleNote Apex Qeustion

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 23:33:15 UTC 2016

Hi Liz, I feel your pain.  I recently purchased a braille note
touch.  After having it for less than a week, I downloaded an
update which caused a problem with my software.  I had to send it
back.  they estimated they would have it about 2 or 3 weeks.  It
has been about a week and a half now.  Luckily, I still have my
Apex.

Good luck.

Carol O