[Nfb-krafters-korner] Folks check it out

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 04:02:03 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce,

Yes, I posted some information about Lindy's articles in The Blind Perspective a couple of months ago.  I know, it's hard to keep up with all our information posted on this list.  she has an article every month.  And they are really good, too!  There are other good articles in there.  Anyone can sign up to get the newsletter automatically by going to their site.

Annely