[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry's class Wednesday Night

Michelle Jackson michelleandjonah at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:57:27 UTC 2016

I am looking for crafters to participate in the Minneapolis chapter craft show first weekend of November if interested or in the surrounding areas of West Conson Iowa North Dakota or South Dakota please call me at 612875 0840 as I will be on vacation starting tomorrow please wait to reply until 12 September

Sent from my iPhone