[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seeking eyes-free gluing techniques

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 03:03:19 UTC 2016

OK I myself use Aliene Tacky jar blue.  I think I spelt the A word wrong,
but it is called Tacky glue.  It comes in a bottle and in a twist top jar.
The jar is thicker like a paste and dries clear and really sticks well.  I
let it dry over night.  Use your finger to put it on  and it will wash off
your fingers with water.  The bottle is a little thinner, but this works
well, too.  You don't need a lot and it is tacky and let either of these dry
over night & they both dry clear.  They are white to start off with.

I have gotten the above at AC Moore's, You can find the bottles in more of
the craft places, but the jars in my area of CT can only be found in A C
Moore's .  I have also used and found in AC Moores this glue that comes in
like a tooth paste tube.  I had asked for something that would really hold
right from the start.  I was told that they used this for a project done in
the store with kindengarten aged kids.  They had a coffee cup and had to
glue beads, odd shape stones and flowers and stuff on the side of the cup.
I was told when they squeezed the glue on the items and stuck it on the
glass cups the items stayed where the kids put them.  I don't know the name,
but if you go in or call them up [website] ask them.  It is the tooth paste
tube ] same size as a regular tube of tooth paste.

Joyce