[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Braille

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 13:31:46 UTC 2016

The name of the slate which lets you write from left to right is the Swale
Dot Inverter. It isn't all it's cracked up to be, and the dots are not as
good as they should be. Ramona's suggestion of "first side" and "second
side" is the approach I have taken in teaching Braille. In more than 40
years. I wonder how many students I have had in that time?
Susan Ford