[Nfb-krafters-korner] book on Windows ten

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 22:37:14 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Blinded Veteran Computer Users,

I would like to share some information   forwarded to us by one of our call
participants, Herb Patterson.  Herb has made us aware of a digital talking
book downloadable through the BARD web site addressing specifically Windows
10. The DB number and title is:
DB 83406 Windows 10: the missing manual: the book that should have been in
 the box

 I have downloaded this digital talking book and while I am in the very
early
 stages of reading it, I have learned somethings about the Windows Operating
 System overall.  This seems to be a very comprehensive book about Windows
10
 and it its features, using both key strokes and the mouse to make decisions
 at various levels etc.  In addition, in Appendix B, there is a complete
 listing of Windows key strokes for short   cuts
 This digital talking book is approximately 29 hours in length and based on
 your experience with Windows 10, and for me, my lack of experience with
 Windows 10, I plan on reading as much as I can.

 Thanks Herb for sending us this information.

 Semper Fi,
 Kevin

 __._,_.___

 Posted by: Paul Mimms <paul8655 at gmail.com>

 Topic  . Messages in this topic (1)

 Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app

 Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail
 today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more)
in
 one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

 Read the NUT KC blog @ http://nutkc.wordpress.com

 Visit Your Group

 Yahoo! Groups
 . Privacy . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use