[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Braille

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 00:01:42 UTC 2016

I had the carpal tunnel surgery on my non dominate hand and it took more
then a couple of weeks to get back to doing things.  I had the surgery in
March and just started back with the sewing and that.  You don't realize how
much you use that other hand.  I was back to typing in 2 weeks, but not that
great.  Good thing it wasn't my dominant hand.

Joyce