[Nfb-krafters-korner] Time is getting short...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 15:53:54 UTC 2016

Order your Table topper kit ASAP.  Don't forget to sign up for the class on
www.KraftersKorner.org

This class can be sewn by hand or machine.  The kit comes with all the top
pieces cut out already.  The complete kit comes with the backing and batting
which when you sew the top together you will lay it on the batting and
backing and cut the 8 pointed star out.  So if you get the kit that only has
the top pieces and border strips cut out, you will need to get backing and
batting.  1 yard of backing and if you get baby quilt size batting that runs
60 by 45"  you can get more then 1 out of that.

Do not delay ordering the kits.  I will be sending the ones that have been
ordered out by Wednesday after Labor Day.

Thank you for those who took advantage of the ordering early discount.
Discount is good up to Sept. 1.  Payment must be made before I mail
them.Discount price is: Fall table topper kit top and binding only cut out
pieces $25 and complete kit with cut out top and borders with backing and
batting $33 includes shipping

Orders after Sept. 1 Top and border only $28 and complete kit $35

Joyce