[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Tonight's Chat

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:58:46 UTC 2016

Hello Courtney,

I really enjoyed your message. I do also look forward to Monday night chats just to hear all of your voices.

Unfortunately I got a phone call that I had to answer and I missed most of the chat last night. I was going to describe the candy Reese that I made. I took a wire coat hanger and made a circle. Then I took nine or 10 Eminem us and put them in a square of plastic wrap. I tied the little pouch with the M&Ms up with a wire bread tie. And attached it to the wire hanger. I had seen these directions for a Reese in a magazine. Unfortunately it took 3 pounds of M&Ms to complete the whole wreath! Next time I would use a smaller ring. You also have to be careful not to use this type of wreath in hot places or it will melt.

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

50 Years of STAR TREK

"Live Long and Prosper."